Washington Retirement Planning Specialists, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. in need of a Financial Para-planner with the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years minimum experience servicing clients;
- Securities registration Series 7;
- Clean Compliance Record;
- Proactive team player able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicative skills with both individuals and groups;
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
The Para-Planner function is a multi-task responsibility involving various aspects of servicing clients that include:
- Financial Planning Preparation
- Securities trading/tracking/monitoring
- Review preparation for client service meeting
- Post meeting work
- Phone work/email work/ and other communication methods used to service client’s needs.
- Flexibility to assist with special projects.
We offer Competitive Compensation package based on productivity. We offer equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.