SharePoint Migration Support Tech
Are you a highly organized Sharepoint/Customer Support professional who likes to work in a fast-paced environment? If so, then we have the contract opportunity for you! Sparks Group has partnered with a leading Government Contractor in the area to support this immediate need. We are seeking someone to support the Migration of data and web applications into Sharepoint 2013/ O365 by assisting the team and providing End user support as needed.
- Provide migration support for team sites from SharePoint 2007 environment to SharePoint Online in Office 365.
- Migration Support: Focused on meeting with customers, gathering requirements, evaluating existing site content for migration ready content, coordinating schedules to migrate content, working with team and Metalogix to get content migrated, fine-tuning content after migration to ensure consistency with customer’s requirements.
- Knowledge of front end SharePoint and general knowledge Office 365.
- Performed migrations with SharePoint and between disparate environments (e.g. SharePoint on premise to cloud).
- Ability to work with all levels of customers of the organization.
- Additional Skills: Metalogix or other migration tool knowledge a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!