Marketing and Communications Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a national professional surgery certification organization to find a Marketing and Communications Assistant who will be responsible for a broad range of projects to promote the public awareness of the association.
- Create and implement external communications plans highlighting products, tools and services that will drive results
- Draft communications materials to such as strategic plans, press releases, media alerts, speeches, social media content
- Serve as the Public Outreach Committee; public relations inquiries
- Assist with the annual summit; registration and tasks
- Manage the educational program and serve as main point of contact
- Measure and evaluate program results and communicate findings
- Lead strategic programming cross functionally for identification, content development and paid strategy
- Manage budgets
- Add and edit content on websites
- Work to advance communications strategy to external partners and staff within all
- Manage agency partners and vendors
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (portfolio or writing sample will be required)
- Experience using traditional and marketing techniques to leverage them for executing successful integrated campaigns
- Knowledge in analyzing campaign results and insights
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Outstanding presentation skills
- 2 years of experience with digital marketing preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!