Deputy Office Head, Office of Budget, Finance, and Award Management
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes Relocation may be paid contingent on availability of funds.
1. Demonstrated ability in general management of, and knowledge of and extensive practical experience in, business, public administration, accounting, policy and program analysis in large public and private sector organizations and academic institutions.
2. Demonstrated experience implementing major Administration, Congressional and private sector initiatives that impact the administrative operation and business processes of an organization, including factors that impact financial resources and business management.
3. Knowledge and ability to integrate budget and performance objectives with financial and resources management processes to address specific organizational needs, including those of complex research and development programs and organizations.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Includes the ability to provide effective liaison with Administration officials, Congressional staff, and representatives of stakeholder organizations.
5. Knowledge of the Federal budget and financial processes, including the roles of OMB and Congressional committees and the timing, format, and basis for significant budgetary decisions and oversight activities. Includes ability to implement, interpret and execute OMB circulars and guidance.
Public Trust - Background Investigation
1. Leading Change. Demonstrated ability to bring about strategic change, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals. Includes the ability to establish an organizational vision and to implement it in a continuously changing environment.
2. Leading People. Demonstrated ability to lead people toward meeting the organization’s vision, mission, and goals. Includes the ability to provide an inclusive workplace that fosters the development of others, facilitates cooperation and teamwork, and supports constructive resolution of conflicts.
3. Results-Driven Leadership. Demonstrated ability to meet organizational goals and customer expectations. Includes the ability to make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
4. Business Acumen. Demonstrated ability to manage human, financial, and information resources strategically.
5. Building Coalitions. Demonstrated ability to build coalitions internally and with other Federal agencies, State and local governments, nonprofit and private sector organizations, foreign governments, or international organizations to achieve common goals.
Applicants currently serving under a career Senior Executive Service (SES) appointment, eligible for reinstatement into SES, or have successfully completed a SES Candidate Development Program (CDP) approved by OPM are not required to address the Executive/Managerial Qualifications (ECQs/EMs); but a narrative statement for each of the Professional/Technical Qualifications (PTQs) is mandatory.
For detailed guidance on ECQs, applicants are strongly encouraged to review the Office of Personnel Management's Guide to Senior Executive Service Qualifications.
You must submit all required information by the closing date. If materials are not received, your application will be evaluated solely on the information available and you may not receive full consideration or may not be considered eligible.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants will be screened for basic eligibility according to the mandatory qualification requirements. Eligible applicants will be reviewed by an Evaluation Panel according to the criteria based on the qualification requirements. The best qualified candidates will be referred to the appropriate official who will recommend selection. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, physical disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit reason.
There are no questions to preview in the link below.
To preview questions please click here.