7 days left
- Full Time
10400 Detrick Avenue
4 Year Degree
This is a professional position that is responsible for the administration of three permanent housing grant programs. Will conduct logistical analysis and administration of rent payments and adjustments, rent reasonable analysis, landlord complaints and requests. Will receive all incident reports, and review before sending to supervisor. Will interview single and family McKinney applicants. Will prepare Appeal of Termination hearing packets, present SHP position at Appeal of Termination Hearings. Incumbent will complete annual landlord rent increases. . Will perform environmental reviews periodically, and communicate the details of the SHP Occupancy Agreement to landlords. Will also be responsible for receiving 1St month rental payments for McKinney Clients. This is a 1 year term position; continuation of employment will be based on grant funding.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field (MSW preferred)
- Minimum of one years experience in case management of low income families
- Minimum of 4 year's related experience.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills and understanding of population
- Must have the ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Must have good computer skills (Word & Excel)
- Career counseling experience desired
- Familiarity with resources, client issues and barriers desired
- Must have good driving record, and own transportation is required
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted. Low income residents in Montgomery County with the above qualifications are encouraged to apply.