Are you a passionate experienced Instructional Designer? Are you seeking a rewarding position where you can contribute to the success of prestigious educational leader in the DC area? Sparks Group has partnered with a top university and we are seeking a talented Instructional Designer to join the team! If this opportunity aligns with your career goals and aspirations, please apply today!
- Designing and developing active-based learning options
- Assisting in the implementation and ongoing refinement of professional development programs
- Utilizing appropriate approaches to instructional design such as ADDIE or SAM models
- Designing and developing instructional content, including identification of the most appropriate training platforms
- Developing, revising, maintaining and editing course materials
- Assisting in the preparation of analysis reports, development phase reports, implementation plans, evaluation reports, and revision reports
- Bachelor’s degree in adult education, instructional technology or a related field
- 3 years of work experience in instructional design
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using: Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, Audacity, Soundforge and/or Lectora preferred; Photoshop, Premiere, Flash, Director, and SharePoint, and HTML
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!