HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST (COMPENSATION)
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Demonstrates integrity, honesty, and respect in dealing with coworkers, clients, peers, teams, and networking contacts.
2. Keeps peers, subordinates and supervisors informed and shares ideas, information, best practices, and on-the-job training.
3. Enhances technical expertise through continuous personal improvement.
4. Experience conducting statistical analyses using statistical software.
5. Conducts research in compensation, job analyses, salary survey administration, and external market issues.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Assist in designing and implementing performance-based and variable pay programs.
2. Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI