Development Assistant - Temporary
The Ford Agency is in search of a candidate to join the development team of an international conservation focused non-profit in DC. This position presents an excellent opportunity for someone who has exposure to development and is looking to expand and jumpstart a career in development and/or fundraising. Candidates should have a minimum of solid internship experience and exposure to membership and/or donor databases and working in a professional office environment. This is a long-term, temporary opportunity and is available now.
- Managing the donor database
- Assisting with donor outreach via mail and email campaigns
- Processing invoices, filing, and other office support duties
- Answering phones and managing department inbox
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with membership and/or donor databases systems
- Strong editing and proof reading skills
- Exposure to development environment
This is a temporary position and is available immediately. For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Development Assistant
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036