Sparks Group has partnered with a well-established medical device company and we are recruiting for a Senior Service Coordinator. Are you someone who loves mechanical work but is ready to branch out in an office environment? Do you have a passion for customer service and enjoy communication on all levels? If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are looking to take your career in a new direction, you won’t want to miss this opportunity. Please contact us electronically or at 301-326-2525.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as primary contact for service customers
- Coordinate scheduled preventive maintenance and calibration appointments
- Receive, manage and schedule repair calls as necessary
- Determine customer needs and direct to the appropriate team member
- Work closely with the Service Manager and Inside Service Technician
- Prepare schedule of upcoming maintenance and calibration appointments
- Confirm scheduled appointments with customers
- Primary contact for the Technicians and scheduling
- Minimum two years’ experience dispatching in in an equipment service environment (HVAC, electrical, plumbing etc.)
- Proficient with MSOffice/MS Outlook
- Familiar with scheduling software such as ACT
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!