Custodial Worker NA-02
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE:
Must have the ability to follow instructions and read signs. Must have a basic knowledge of common cleaning solvents, cleaning tools, and equipment. Must know the proper uses of a variety of special cleaning and sanitizing solutions, and must be able to remove different kinds of stains from a wide variety of surfaces. Must be able to troubleshoot, make adjustments, and perform minor repair and maintenance of equipment.
Reminder To Applicants: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your application package/resume in order to receive consideration.
(Format example: Month/Year to Month/Year employment with summary of duties).
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)