75% or less - The job may require up to 75% travel.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
To qualify for this position all applicants must demonstrate one year (52 weeks) of SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE equivalent to the next lower grade (GS/FG-13) or level (FV-I) in the Federal service. SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE is defined as experience which is in or directly related to the line of work of the position to be filled and which has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of that position. To be creditable, SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE must have been at least equivalent to the next lower grade in the normal line of progression for the occupation in the organization.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE includes: Knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations as they apply to building codes, space and renovation.
All qualifications requirements must be met by the closing date of the vacancy announcement.
Applicants must include examples of their SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE in their work history.
In addition to the minimum qualifications, the following has been determined to be a selective factor for this position. This means possession of this criterion is part of the minimum qualifications and is essential to perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Applicants who do not possess this criterion are ineligible for further consideration.
- TECHNICAL SELECTION FACTOR: Program Knowledge - The position requires extensive experience and skill in all phases of project management, leadership of large and small complex project teams, and the characteristics of a project life-cycle and project framework.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that your work experience supports your Leadership and Management Dimensions, Other Factors, and Technical Requirements answers. Your answers and associated work experience will be evaluated further to validate whether the answers that you selected are appropriate.
Preview Job Questionnaire Make sure your resume includes detailed information to support your qualifications and answers to the job questionnaire.
We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
Position may be subject to a background investigation.
A one-year probationary period may be required.
The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty. FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies.
1. As a part of the Federal-Wide Hiring Reform Initiative (streamlining the hiring process), the FAA is committed to eliminating the use of the Knowledge, Skills and Ability (KSA) narratives from the initial application in the hiring process for all announcements. Therefore, as an applicant for this announcement, you are NOT required to provide a narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA.
In lieu of providing a KSA narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA, in your work history, please include information that provides specific examples of how you meet the response level or answer you chose for each KSA. Your work history examples should be specific and clearly reflect the highest level of ability. Your KSA answers will be evaluated further to validate whether the level that you selected is appropriate based on the work history and experience you provided. Your answers may be adjusted by a Human Resource Specialist as appropriate.
2. Applicants may be asked to verify information they have provided on their application for employment with the FAA.
3. Please ensure that you answer all questions and follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may impact your rating or may result in you not being considered for the job.
4. This position is covered by the FAA Core Compensation Plan. Additional information about core compensation is available on the website: http://jobs.faa.gov/FAACORECompensation.htm
5. This position is also being announced as Vacancy Announcement AWA-ALO-18-0031CF-56055 and open to Current and Former Federal Employees & EVHO. Please review both vacancy announcements to determine if you are eligible to apply.
6. Management may choose to interview some, all, or none of the referred applicants.
7. This vacancy is limited to 75 applications and may close before the closing date if that limit is reached.
This is not a bargaining unit position.
Links to Important Information: Locality Pay , COLA Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
IMPORTANT: Applicants may be rated on the extent and quality of experience, education, and training relevant to the duties of the position(s). All answers provided in the on-line process must be substantiated. Ensure that your application package/resume supports your responses.