Sports Specialist NF-03
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
This experience may have been gained managing or administering a sports program in a community, industrial activity, or secondary school or college; planning, teaching or evaluating a physical education curriculum for secondary or higher academic levels; or managing, umpiring, or officiating at amateur or professional athletic events, competitions, or games. Required experience must have been equivalent to the next lower grade level.
1. Possess knowledge of sports governing body/game rules.
2. Possess work experience planning and executing intramurals, sports leagues and tournaments.
3. Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Sports, Recreation, or Physical Fitness.
*** NOTE: Applicants that meet the minimum qualifications and highly preferred criteria will be referred to the selecting official first. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by the selecting official. ***
Reminder: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your application package/resume in order to receive consideration.
(Format example: Month/Year to Month/Year employment with summary of duties).
An undergraduate degree in physical education may be fully qualifying for this position.
*** NOTE: If using education to qualify for this position. A copy of your unofficial or official college transcripts must be submitted with your application package to support your qualifications for this position. Failure to supply unofficial or official college transcripts with your application package will result in disqualification for this position. ***
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)