Occasional travel - Work may occasionally require travel away from the normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes Travel and Relocation Expenses Will Be Paid IAW JTR and AFMAN 36-606.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
- Extensive knowledge of intelligence procedures, methodology, techniques and strategies including but not limited to: force protection; classified materials handling; Aerospace Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace (AIPB) and Predictive Battlespace Awareness (PBA) analysis; mobility/deployment preparations, requirements and materials such as Combat Mission folders; AFRC intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance (ISR)computer systems/software; command, control and communications protection; intelligence data collection, validation and production procedures; and project management techniques.
- Broad knowledge of military structure, political affairs and history regarding assigned area when analyzing intelligence data.
- Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification, consideration, and resolution of real or potential security threats to or problems for program operations.
- Ability to plan detailed and complex studies, anticipate and solve problems, and to collect, organize, and interrelate large amounts of diversely formatted data drawn from a wide variety of sources.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with individuals and groups within the office as well as outside the immediate work unit.
- Ability to critically evaluate sources of information and establish validity of facts.
- Knowledge of and ability to develop intelligence career field training programs and conduct training and testing.
PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week.
VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE: Refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service Programs (i.e., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student and social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge and skills that can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
ARE YOU USING YOUR EDUCATION TO QUALIFY? You MUST provide transcripts to support your educational claims. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying.
Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.
Current Federal Civilian employees may apply for temporary and term positions and if selected, a break in service of at least three (3) calendar days may be required prior to appointment to the position.
90-Day Register: This announcement may result in a 90-day register that may be used to fill like vacancies for 90 days after the closing date. Applicants may be referred for consideration as vacancies occur.
Direct Deposit: All federal employees are required to have direct deposit.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to the documents you submit. The documents you submit must support your responses to the online questionnaire. If your application contradicts or does not support your questionnaire responses, you will receive a rating of "not qualified" or "insufficient information" and you will not receive further consideration for this job.
Applicants who disqualify themselves will not be evaluated further.
To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
1. Your Resume (your latest resume will be used to determine your qualifications)
- If you submit more than one copy of your resume, only the most recent (latest) version will be reviewed. The latest timestamp will be used to determine which version of your resume is "most recent." It is your responsibility to check the status and timestamp of all documents you submit as part of your application.
- If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, you will not be considered for this vacancy.
- For qualification determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and dates of employment (i.e., hours per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). If your resume does not contain this information, your application may be marked as insufficient and you will not receive consideration for this position.
3. Additional Required Documents (see Required Documents section below). Ensure all submitted documents contain your full name, address, phone number, and last four digits of your social security number. Read more Security clearance Top Secret