Senior Principal Product Marketing Manager, Mobile Networks
7 days left
- Full Time
Lead development of market insights, differentiated product positioning and go-to-market planning for Intelsat's Mobile Network Operator Products and strategies. Collaborate with product management team to launch new products to the market, and evolve messaging and position of existing product portfolio. Train regional marketing group on product features, messaging, and value proposition, capture and address sales and customer feedback. Drive development and track performance of insight-driven, integrated sales and marketing plans. Provide direction to Integrated Marketing to execute on campaigns that inform, engage and increase the sales funnel among existing and prospective customers.
- Closely work with Product Management and cross-functional teams to capture market insights, develop differentiated messaging and product positioning for the Broadband product portfolio. Understand mind of customer to create compelling value propositions
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing to convey this message through a wide range of communication channels to effectively increase Intelsat's image and mindshare with existing and prospective customers. Arm regional marketing team with product-related knowledge to enable development of speaking engagement, event strategy and messaging.
- Develop collateral and sales tool kit for product portfolio
- Position and equip regional product marketing team for sales success. Continually monitor in-region success and modify strategies as needed
- Through knowledge and actions, position yourself as the broadband marketing expert within regional teams. Act as product evangelist and actively participate as a social media voice for the company.
- Understand customer segmentation and audiences within product segment. Develop and convey segmented strategy and develop marketing plans in conjunction with integrated marketing and regional marketing teams.
- Monitor competitive offerings, assess and integrate findings into product marketing plans and messaging. Track behavior shift in customer's
- Create, maintain and share broadband product content to ensure that regional marketing has all of the necessary resources to market the company's products and services successfully.
- Develop a deep understanding of Intelsat's product portfolios and of customer needs across the globe
- Drive marketing initiatives to grow revenue and guide future product roadmaps to bridge market gaps.
- This position requires ITAR access; all candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Company description: Intelsat is the largest provider of fixed satellite services worldwide. We enable providers of media, telecom and government services to deliver information and entertainment to people at home, in the office or on the move. On a day-to-day basis, Intelsat supplies video, data and voice connectivity in approximately 200 countries and territories for approximately 1,800 customers, many of which Intelsat has had relationships with for over 30 years. Some of the world's leading media and communications companies, multinational corporations, Internet service providers and government/military organizations hallmark Intelsat's customer base. Customers access capacity through extensive service offerings, which include transponder services, hybrid managed services combining satellite capacity and terrestrial facilities, and channel services.