Transdev - Hyattsville, MD.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
$16.00 up to $20.00!
Mark your calendar now for our Job Fair!
When: Thursday, February 15 – 10am-6pm
Where: Transdev Services, Inc.
3201 Hubbard Road
Hyattsville, MD 20785
Transdev Services, Inc. is hiring Paratransit Drivers to start immediately in its Hyattsville, MD facility. We are looking for safe, friendly drivers to help passengers move throughout Prince George’s County and Washington, DC. Transdev proudly serves our communities with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) transportation. Come join the largest private sector operator of public transportation in North America – one that cares about its employees, passengers and their communities.
WHY DRIVE WITH US?
- No experience needed!
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Paid Training!
- Starting salary $16.00 up to $20.00 hourly.
- Paid health benefits, holiday pay, paid time off, along with flexible work schedules.
- Transport passengers throughout the Prince George’s County and the Washington, DC area in a safe and courteous manner.
- Ability to advance your career!
Each employee will be required to bid a shift which includes weekdays, evenings, and weekends shifts.
- Must be at least 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for at least 5 years.
- Must have a clean driving record in MD, DC, or VA and be able to bring your certified MVR to the interview.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be punctual with an emphasis on your attendance.
- Must submit to drug testing, DOT physical, and an extensive criminal background check.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather.
- Must be able to complete driver training.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE ABILITY TO:
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance.
- Move up and down stairs easily.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-855-3DRIVER.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace