Marketing & Leasing Consultant - Wash DC metro area - Floater / roving assignment
Floating Marketing / Leasing Consultant - Apartment Communities
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Floating Marketing / Leasing Consultant. This position will assist the day-to-day marketing and leasing operations of several managed apartment communities in Montgomery County and surrounds. This includes generating traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documents, completing move-in procedures and providing exceptionally friendly customer service.
- Answer incoming telephone calls / walk-in traffic / e-mails
- Establish rapport with future residents and all visitors
- Lease apartment homes to future residents and achieve necessary move-in goals
- Assist in completing applications and required forms, providing information and collecting deposits and fees in accordance with Fair Housing practices
- Submit applications for verifications and for approval to the Property manager
- Prepare move-in packages and conduct new resident orientations
- Other duties as assigned or requested
Work Experience: 1-2 years of leasing, leasing or property management experience or customer service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Good understanding of sales and marketing concepts
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Reliable form of transportation
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Apply for Marketing & Leasing Consultant - Wash DC metro area - Floater / roving assignment
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly