Registered Nurse Job, Full-time - Emergency Department (ER) Rockville, MD
We are currently hiring for a RN in our adult Emergency Department at Shady Grove Medical Center in Rockville, MD. This is a full time, night shift position (7p-7a).
Join our team as a Registered Nurse in our ER located in the heart of Montgomery County. As a RN at Adventist HealthCare you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Annual Salary up to $95,000 for experienced RN's
- Work life balance through non-rotating shifts
- Free parking
- Financial support for professional certifications
- Reduced tuition at partnering universities
- Minimum of 2 years RN experience in an Acute Care Hospital (Emergency Department/Critical Care experience preferred)
- Licensed as an RN in Maryland or other Compact Licensure State
- BLS/ACLS Certification through American Heart Association
To learn more about this opportunity contact: Lisa Leifheit at 301-956-7041. Apply online to be considered or submit your resume directly to our department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FT, 12 hours shfits, 7p-7a, w/ weekend rotation
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cut and paste this link into your web browser