Axiom Resource Management is seeking a Congressional Liaison to support the Defense Healthcare Management Systems (DHMS) Program Executive Office.
Successful candidate will:
- Advise senior DHMS leaders on legislative strategy and tactics to promote DHMS and its mission to Congress.
- Track legislation and other Congressional activities affecting the program.
- Prepare testimony and detailed briefings for senior DHMS leaders to present to Congress.
- Produce written responses to inquiries from Members of Congress, Committees and GAO.
- Coordinate regular written reports on the activities of DHMS and the DoD/VA Interagency Program Office.
- Extensive knowledge of the workings of Capitol Hill.
- Demonstrated experience in working with senior staff in Congress and the Executive Branch.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience on Capitol Hill.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer