Occasional travel - The job may require travel from time- to-time, but not on a regular basis. The travel may be for training or other work-related duties.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
To qualify for this position you must demonstrate in your application that you possess at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to FV-G, FG/GS-10 in the Federal Service.
- Experience developing quality metrics and monitored project performance against the metrics.
- Experience in participating and analyzing with a rulemaking or exemption review team.
Preview Job Questionnaire Make sure your resume includes detailed information to support your qualifications and answers to the job questionnaire.
We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
Position may be subject to a background investigation.
A one-year probationary period may be required.
The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty. FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies.
1. As a part of the Federal-Wide Hiring Reform Initiative (streamlining the hiring process), the FAA is committed to eliminating the use of the Knowledge, Skills and Ability narratives response from the initial application in the hiring process for all announcements. Therefore, as an applicant for this announcement, you are NOT required to provide a narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA. In lieu of providing a KSA narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA, in your work history, please include information that provides specific examples of how you meet the response level or answer you chose for each KSA. Your work history examples should be specific and clearly reflect the highest level of ability. Your KSA answers will be evaluated further to validate whether the level that you selected is appropriate based on the work history and experience you provided. Your answers may be adjusted by a Human Resource Specialist as appropriate.
2. Applicants may be asked to verify information they have provided on their application for employment with the FAA.
3. Please ensure that you answer all questions and follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may impact your rating or may result in you not being considered for the job.
4. AFSCME Bargaining Unit Statement: Article 42, Section 13 says: If the selecting official decides to interview any employee on the selection list for a vacancy, then all who remain under consideration for the position at that point in the process must be interviewed. If the selection list is shortened to a best qualified list through a comparative process, then the best qualified list shall be considered to be the selection list. If it is determined that interviews are required and telephone interviews are not utilized, travel expenses incidental to these interviews will be paid in accordance with the Agency's travel regulations and this Agreement.
5. This position is covered by the FAA Core Compensation Plan. Additional information about core compensation is available on the website: http://jobs.faa.gov/FAACORECompensation.htm
6. AVS organizations in HQ may fill multiple, similar positions from this announcement. This announcement is also advertised as AWA-ARM-18-0064TY-56224 as Current/Former Federal. Please check both announcements to determine if you are eligible to apply.
This is a bargaining unit position.
Links to Important Information: Locality Pay , COLA Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
IMPORTANT: Applicants may be rated on the extent and quality of experience, education, and training relevant to the duties of the position(s). All answers provided in the on-line process must be substantiated. Ensure that your application package/resume supports your responses.