Supervisory Management and Program Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
1. Application procedures are specific to this vacancy announcement. Please read all the instructions carefully. Failure to follow the instructions may result in you not being considered for this position.
2. Supplementary vacancies may be filled in addition to the number stated in this announcement.
3. This position has promotion potential to the SK-17.
4. PROBATIONARY PERIOD: This appointment may require completion of a two-year supervisory probationary period.
5. SECURITY CLEARANCE: Entrance on duty is contingent upon completion of a pre-employment security investigation. Favorable results on a Background Investigation may be a condition of employment or selection to another position.
6. DRUG TESTING: This position may be subjected to drug testing requirements.
7. PERMANENT CHANGE OF STATION (PCS): Moving/Relocation expenses are not authorized.
8. DIRECT DEPOSIT: All Federal employees are required to have Federal salary payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
9. This position is not in the collective bargaining unit.
Qualifying experience may be obtained in the private or public sector. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Additional qualifications information can be found here. Qualifying education must have been obtained from an accredited college or university recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT:
SK-17: Applicant must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS/SK-14 level: 1) providing advice and oversight of a formal ethics compliance program for a financial-industry organization; 2) developing policy guidance for the interpretation, and application of ethical and regulatory compliance requirements relative to a financial-industry organization's personnel; 3) analyzing, interpreting, and applying ethics and compliance regulations and policies to resolve issues; and 4) preparing reports and briefing papers to senior management officials on ethics and compliance matters.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SURPLUS OR DISPLACED FEDERAL EMPLOYEES: Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP) and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) are available to individuals who have special priority selection rights under this plan. Individuals must be well-qualified for this position to receive consideration for special priority selection. CTAP or ICTAP eligibles will be considered well-qualified when receiving an adjudicated score of 80 or higher.
Reasonable Accommodation: If you are an applicant who needs a reasonable accommodation for disability to participate in the application process at the SEC, submit the form for Reasonable Accommodation for Participation in Job Application Process here. Please be sure to submit your request at least 5 business days in advance of the date you need the requested accommodation.
TTY/ASCII: Video Relay Service users are welcome to contact the appropriate SEC office or employee via the contact information listed above. If you do not otherwise have access to a Video Phone or Video Relay service, you may send us an email or use the Federal Video Relay Service via the internet. For more information about using the Federal Relay Service and to create a new account, please see: http://fedvrs.us/
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
We will review your resume and supporting documentation to determine if you meet the minimum qualifications for the position. If you meet the minimum qualifications stated in the vacancy announcement, we will compare your resume and supporting documentation to your responses on the scored occupational questionnaire. Your resume must support your responses to the scored occupational questionnaire. If it is determined you meet minimum qualification requirements, your application will then be placed in one of three categories: Highly Qualified, Well Qualified, or Qualified. Within these categories, applicants eligible for Veterans' Preference will receive selection priority over non-veteran preference eligibles.
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies (knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics):
- Manages and Organizes Information, Organizational Awareness, and Technical Competence