Occasional travel - This position requires business travel to other duty locations approximately 10% of the time.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination.
- Direct Deposit of Pay is Required.
- This is a Career Program (CP) 11 position.
- This is an Army Acquisition, Logistics and Technology Workforce position. Selectees must meet position requirements for certification at Level III in Acquisition Career Field Business-Financial Management within 24 months of entrance on duty." (Certification requirements may be found in the Defense Acquisitions University Catalog at http://icatalog.dau.mil/onlinecatalog/CareerLvl.aspx.) (This correlates to Career Category in the acquisition data in Gatekeeper.)
- This position requires you to submit a Public Financial Disclosure Report (OGE 278) or a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE450) upon entry, and annually thereafter.
- This position requires DoD Financial Management Level 2 Certification or the incumbent must be able to obtain certification within 24 months of appointment.
To qualify based on your experience, your resume must describe at least one year of experience which prepared you to do the work in this job. Specialized experience is defined as: 1) Operating electronic financial execution system such as the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) for recording of accounting transactions and processes; 2) Review and analyze program funding through creation of financial reports and obligation plans; 3) Develop and maintain statistical Financial data to present budget status to senior leadership. This definition of specialized experience is typical of work performed at the next lower grade/level position in the federal service NH-02 (GS-11).
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:
- Budget Execution
- Concepts, Policies, and Principles of Budget
- Financial Management Analysis
Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience in order to qualify. For this job, you must meet the qualification requirement using experience alone--no substitution of education for experience is permitted.
- If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
- Selection is subject to restrictions resulting from Department of Defense referral system for displaced employees.
- You may claim military spouse preference.
- Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
Basis for Rating: Qualified candidates will be assigned to one of three quality categories: Best Qualified, Highly Qualified and Qualified. Veteran preference eligibles are listed ahead of non-preference eligibles within each quality category.
- Best Qualified. Candidates in this category possess exceptional skills and experience to exceed well above the minimum requirements for the announced position.
- Highly Qualified. Candidates in this category possess good skills and experience above the minimum requirements for the announced position.
- Qualified. Candidates in this category meet the minimum experience requirements for the announced position.