7 days left
- Full Time
PenFed is hiring an HRIS Administrator in our Chantilly Datacenter in Chantilly, VA. The primary purpose of this job is to be responsible for the administration of PenFed’s HR data processing while ensuring that appropriate service levels are maintained. The HRIS Administrator will coordinate with various HR and payroll functional areas in the processing of employee data transactions, Position Management, and maintaining the Human Resources Information System (HRIS). In addition, this position will assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for Position Management and employee data maintenance in support of HR strategic initiatives and operations.
- Responsible for processing employee data transactions such as title, location, and manager changes as well as enrolling in leave and savings plans.
- Support new employee orientation and onboarding activities.
- Work directly with the HRIS Senior Manager and HRIS Analysts to assist with the development, implementation, and maintenance of Human Resources automated systems in conjunction with the payroll and IT.
- Provide input on HRIS and HR projects to include research, process documentation, data collection, and testing.
- Assist with maintenance of internal PeopleSoft security for manager access to timesheets.
- Assist with data gathering for regulatory compliance reporting such as EEO-1, labor reporting and non-discrimination testing for retirement plans and Affirmative Action Plan.
- Ensure all merit increases and promotions are updated in a timely manner within the system.
- Utilize human resources knowledge in ensuring the correction classifications are assigned such as FLSA exemption status, career levels, job codes and department codes. Maintain organizational chart and ensures reporting structure is up-to-date.
- Participate in HRIS and HR projects.
- Generate reports in support of business and HR needs.
- Assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
Education and Experience Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business or related field preferred.
Minimum of four (4) years’ of experience in HR related functions; certification(s) desired.
Minimum of four (4) years’ of experience using HR systems such as PeopleSoft HCM, Deltek Costpoint, SAP HCM, UltiPro, ADP Workforce Now, Ceridian, etc. with a strong preference for PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 experience.
PHR, SHRM-CP, or HRIP certification preferred.
PeopleSoft certification preferred.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 1.6 million members and over $23 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico, Okinawa, and Portugal. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
Our mission isn’t simply to help our members get by. We exist to help them realize every ounce of their potential. We exist to educate, and to encourage. We exist to usher their dreams into the land of reality.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 703-838-1568.