Legal Recruitment Assistant - Temporary
The Ford Agency is looking for a smart, savvy, and organized Legal Recruitment Assistant for a long-term temporary role with one of DC's top international law firms. The Assistant will provide all-around support to a dynamic recruiting team as they go through one of their busiest seasons. It's an excellent opportunity for a recent grad with an interest in recruiting to learn about the process from the perspective of a large, competitive law firm. Temp-to-hire is a possibility for the right candidate!
- Support the department with its recruiting efforts: uploading resumes in recruiting database, updating candidate status, serving as a point of contact for candidates, preparing materials for on-campus interviews, processing department expenses
- Scheduling candidate interviews
- Organizing and updating marketing materials
- Providing all-around support to department: maintaining contact lists, calendar, budget
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year of administrative support experience in a professional services firm, such as a law firm or a consulting firm; relevant internships will be considered
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Background and/or interest in HR and Recruiting is preferred
For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Legal Recruitment Assistant
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036