Material Handler (MVO)
50% or less - 50%
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination.
- Direct Deposit of Pay is Required.
- This is a Career Program (CP) 13 position.
- This position requires a valid driver's license
- This position requires pre-employment and annual physical exam.
- Must be able to complete Public Trust- Background Investigation.
- Seasonal influenza vaccination is required
Minimum Qualifications (Screen Out Element): Ability to perform the Materials Handler position without more than normal supervision. Failure to meet this Screen Out Element will result in an ineligible rating.
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:
- Ability to perform Motor Vehicle Operator duties w/o more than normal supervision
- Knowledge of Materials
- Technical Practices (theoretical, precise, artistic)
- Work Practices (includes keeping things neat, clean, and in order)
- If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
- Selection is subject to restrictions resulting from Department of Defense referral system for displaced employees.
- If you have retired from federal service and you are interested in employment as a reemployed annuitant, see the information in the Reemployed Annuitant information sheet.
- You may claim military spouse preference.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
Basis for Rating: Qualified candidates will be assigned to one of three quality categories: Best Qualified, Highly Qualified and Qualified. Veteran preference eligibles are listed ahead of non-preference eligibles within each quality category.
- Best Qualified. Candidates in this category possess exceptional skills and experience to exceed well above the minimum requirements for the announced position.
- Highly Qualified. Candidates in this category possess good skills and experience above the minimum requirements for the announced position.
- Qualified. Candidates in this category meet the minimum experience requirements for the announced position.