Nurse Practitioner Cardiac (NP) - Physician Extender Services
Full-time position, 4 (10) shifts per week
1. Prepares patients for surgical and/or interventional procedure.
2. Revises, prescribes and implements therapeutic regimen using an interdisciplinary approach
3. Monitors patients progress.
4. Ensures patient/family education regarding clinical condition and relevant aspects of care.
5. Facilitates discharge planning
6. Ensures that practice adheres to the provisions of the Nurse Practitioner-Physicians Collaborative agreement
7. Demonstrates dedication to one's professional growth as well as other members of clinical staff.
8. Promotes the spiritual care mission
Will hold License as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner in the state of Maryland, National Board Certification, hold BLS & ACLS Certifications. Will be certification as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner preferred. Eligible for Maryland Controlled Dangerous Substance license and DEA license is required or must be eligible.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, We will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
We will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cut and paste this link into your web browser