Child and Youth Program Assistant CY-01/02
Occasional travel - Travel to on and off post locations may be required
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form and www.armypubs.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/ARN6080_A3433_v1x3_FINAL.pdf).
For additional information related to this vacancy announcement please click here.
All qualified applicants will be referred based on minimum qualifications, however selections could occur for the highest level. (e.g. Target Level)
For all additional information related to this vacancy announcement please click here.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date.
- Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated based on paid and unpaid experience including volunteer work, along with education.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)