Property Accountant - NWDC
Seeking a Property Accountant for a commercial real estate firm located in the DC area. The firm focuses on multifamily and office properties. They are known on an international basis with their class A apt. buildings throughout the country. The firm needs an experienced and top-notch Property Accountant to come in and assist them with the accounting aspect of things for their firm.
- Review and approve A/P vouchers, payroll data entries, A/R adjustments
- Journal entries
- Ability to prepare monthly and qrtly variance analysis and monthly balance sheets
- Financial reporting
- Assist and review the workflow of Leasing Admin., A/R, and A/P Sup.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- BS in Accounting
- CPA (preferred)
- 3+ yrs exp. of public accounting/commercial real estate accounting
- Knowledge of property management (financial accounting/recoveries/budgeting/forecasts)
- Strong communication & presentation skills