Web and Digital Communications Manager
- Plan and maintain the accessibility of idsociety.org and related web properties.
- Ensure execution of digital marketing strategy, develop and execute content marketing and digital marketing campaigns through the web, email, social media, and other digital media channels.
- Develop, implement and adhere to website and digital asset maintenance policies and procedures to ensure site accuracy and timeliness.
- Identify and resolve resource gaps and needs as they relate to website campaigns.
- Manage online communities and website collaboration tools, including members-only communities and discussion forums.
- Manage administration and support of the SalesForce Marketing Cloud.
- Optimize site architecture to create the ideal user experience while ensuring functionality of the site.
- Gain insight from web analytics, such as Google Analytics, and create and implement plans to drive conversions, improve visitor interactions, and optimize performance and accessibility of web properties and evaluate ROI for all initiatives.
- Oversee the integration between idsociety.org and marketing initiatives to ensure landing pages, emails, and forms performance can be measured.
- Recommend, assess, and execute web enhancements and modifications through gathering business requirements.
- Manage digital communications coordinator, outsourced vendors and resources needed for digital asset creation required to support web-based marketing programs.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Experience with computer graphics and web design
- Advanced programming experience with HTML
- Ability to manage a small team
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service in a professional and polite manner
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities with urgent deadlines
- Strong communication skills—written, graphical, and verbal
- Strong understanding of and passion for web marketing, website best practices, web analytics, email, and social media best practices
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration and implementation
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience with managing an association’s web ecosystem and enterprise-level content management systems, association management software and/or CRM