Valbin Corporation is one of the Top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses in Maryland. Our mission is to provide superior linguistic, analytical, and cultural services to the diplomatic, defense, intelligence, and business sectors. Through our departments of Linguistic and Analytical Services, Mission Readiness Support, and Intelligence and Operations Support, we offer uncompromised performance, partnership, and excellence.
Valbin Corporation is currently recruiting a self-driven and pro-active individual for our Recruiting Manager position. This is an excellent opportunity to thrive with a government contractor with obtain hands-on business experience and grow with the company.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting. The Recruiting Manager will lead an aggressive effort supporting talent acquisition to hire new employees who will be assigned to current contracts and the Valbin Headquarters. This position will coordinate with Human Resources and Program Managers to help develop recruiting strategies to acquire candidates, résumés and fulfill staffing plans.
- Work closely with Human Resources and Program Managers to determine staffing needs for both corporate and government contracts.
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to accurately maintain current candidate activity and candidate pipelineUse traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates (online job postings, career fairs, networking events, etc.)
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, and make recommendations for hire (or not hire)
- Maintains automated/hardcopy databases and files; performs phone and email communications with applicants.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Process applicants and ensure proper qualifications are met prior to their placement on their respective contract
- Minimum of 3+ years of recruiting experience (additional HR experience a plus)
- Proficiency in using ATS (Taleo preferred)
- Preferred BA in Human Resources, Business Management, International Relations, or related field
- Experience with government contracts and/or linguistic operations preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills interacting with peers and senior management
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality; use discretion with sensitive information.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle stress