Jr. UX/UI Designer
Sparks Group is looking for experienced UX/UI Designers for their clients to assist with developing the creative offerings and experience of the company’s web and mobile applications.
- Work closely with Product and Marketing Managers and Developers across the organization to develop user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and final designs that meet the business objectives of the organization, advances the brand strategy and reflects best practices
- Develop, maintain and evolve all guidelines and processes for the organizations digital properties
- Will present and communicate design solutions to investors and product owners
- Collaborate in all aspects of a user-centered design process including Strategy, Research, Design, and Testing
- Work closely with all departments and senior leadership
- At least one year of experience designing web and mobile interfaces
- Previous experience working in a split UX and UI design role a plus
- Experience designing native apps for iOS and Android devises
- Previous experience designing in a large consumer based environment
- Ability to work across department including the Marketing, Products and Software Development teams
- Understanding of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio of work samples
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!