Jr. UX/UI Designer
Sparks Group is looking for experienced UX/UI Designers for their clients to assist with developing the creative offerings and experience of the company’s web and mobile applications.
- Work closely with Product and Marketing Managers and Developers across the organization to develop user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and final designs that meet the business objectives of the organization, advances the brand strategy and reflects best practices
- Develop, maintain and evolve all guidelines and processes for the organizations digital properties
- Will present and communicate design solutions to investors and product owners
- Collaborate in all aspects of a user-centered design process including Strategy, Research, Design, and Testing
- Work closely with all departments and senior leadership
- At least one year of experience designing web and mobile interfaces
- Previous experience working in a split UX and UI design role a plus
- Experience designing native apps for iOS and Android devises
- Previous experience designing in a large consumer based environment
- Ability to work across department including the Marketing, Products and Software Development teams
- Understanding of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio of work samples
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Jr. UX/UI Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly