Personal Injury Paralegal
Sparks Group has partnered with and personal injury law firm in Baltimore, MD. We are seeking a full-time PI Litigation Paralegal to join the growing team at their Baltimore, MD office. If you are looking for a new opportunity in the personal injury paralegal arena, don't miss this great opportunity.
- Maintains attorney schedules and all calendars
- Maintains Files and Database
- Drafts correspondence, discovery and pleadings
- Performs necessary administrative tasks
- Requests medical records and billing
- Assist with negotiating outstanding medical bill balances and liens.
- Acts as liaison of the firm to the client
- Seeks client feedback to improve future firm client relationships
- Schedules depositions, hearings, trials, mediations and client meetings
- Provides a positive experience to ensure client satisfaction
- Files all pleadings in court
- 4 to 5 years of Personal Injury paralegal experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 plus years of relevant experience
- Experience with litigation matters
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, and case management software
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Proven ability to handle a large case load, prioritize, execute tasks, multitask and meet critical deadlines
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-326-2525 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!