Personal Injury Paralegal
Sparks Group has partnered with and personal injury law firm in Baltimore, MD. We are seeking a full-time PI Litigation Paralegal to join the growing team at their Baltimore, MD office. If you are looking for a new opportunity in the personal injury paralegal arena, don't miss this great opportunity.
- Maintains attorney schedules and all calendars
- Maintains Files and Database
- Drafts correspondence, discovery and pleadings
- Performs necessary administrative tasks
- Requests medical records and billing
- Assist with negotiating outstanding medical bill balances and liens.
- Acts as liaison of the firm to the client
- Seeks client feedback to improve future firm client relationships
- Schedules depositions, hearings, trials, mediations and client meetings
- Provides a positive experience to ensure client satisfaction
- Files all pleadings in court
- 4 to 5 years of Personal Injury paralegal experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 plus years of relevant experience
- Experience with litigation matters
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, and case management software
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Proven ability to handle a large case load, prioritize, execute tasks, multitask and meet critical deadlines
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-326-2525 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Personal Injury Paralegal
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly