Computer Hardware Technician
Established and growing company in Sterling is seeking an entry level computer hardware technician! Immediate start!
- Intake of computer hardware such as circuit boards and green boards
- Break down of computers and separate computer parts
- Accurately input information into database
- Compare scanned list with client’s drop-off list for discrepancies
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Position requires a criminal background check and drug screen prior to start date
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!