Are you looking for a career in the electrical trade? Do you have a can-do attitude with a commitment to achieve excellence within a well-known commercial electrical contractor in the DC Metro region? If you answered yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This four-year apprenticeship will equip you with the knowledge and training required to become a licensed journeyman in Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Successful candidates will be eligible for 90 cents raises every 6 months, offering great earning potential. If you're ready for a bright future, apply now!
- Drill holes
- Set anchors
- Set up conduits
- Measure, fabricate, and install conduits
- Read blueprints
- Increased training and responsibilities to come as apprentice advances in the program
- Requires own vehicle for transportation. Most job sites in DC and Northern VA, some MD as well
- Ability to work with hands and have basic knowledge and use of basic tools
- Basic math and reading skills along with the desire to learn
- Apprentices must wear appropriate job site clothing (jeans, work boots, etc.)
- A high school diploma or GED is required to enter program
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check and drug test to meet position eligibility requirements
- MUST have own vehicle.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Electrician Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly