Recreation Assistant (Lifeguard) NF-02
7 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
1. Possesses and maintains the following certifications:
- Lifeguard (American Red Cross or nationally recognized equivalent i.e. Star Guard or Ellis)
- American Red Cross Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for the Professional; CPR for the Professional Rescuer or equivalent (i.e. Star Guard or Ellis)
- American Red Cross Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification or nationally recognized equivalent (i.e. Ellis & Associates AED certification)
- First Aid
2. Customer service experience.
1. American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor or nationally recognized equivalent (i.e. Star Guard or Ellis Lifeguard Instructor Certification).
2. American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI) or nationally recognized equivalent (i.e. Star Guard or Ellis Water Safety Instructor Certification).
**NOTE: Applicants that meet the minimum qualifications and highly desirable criteria will be referred to management for consideration first. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by management.**
Reminder: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your application package/resume in order to receive consideration.
(Format example: Month/Year to Month/Year employment with summary of duties).
Reminder: A copy of your training certificate(s) must be submitted with your application package no later than 11:59 PM EST on the closing of this announcement.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)