Development Finance Analyst / Associate
We are actively seeking a Development Finance Analyst / Associate for immediate hire at The Wharf. The analyst will work directly with our development and project management teams through the stabilization of our first 2 million square feet which just delivered in Phase 1, and will support another 1 million square feet of mixed-use development in Phase II. This is a unique opportunity to work simultaneously across all product types - office, apartments, condo, retail, hotel, marina and others; all in one of the most exciting and dynamic projects on the East Coast.
Project Description: The Wharf is the DC area's premier mixed-use waterfront real estate development. Consisting of 3.2 million square feet of office, residential, retail, hotel and waterside uses in two phases, the build-out is expected to last through 2022 and will transform the SW waterfront into a world-class destination.
Madison Marquette and PN Hoffman have assembled a highly professional and dedicated team of development, construction, finance, and management professionals who are committed to creating a world-class waterfront neighborhood. The project team for The Wharf enjoys a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
The Financial Analyst will work with the Development and Finance Teams to provide analytical support across the Wharf development, including operating, pre-development and developing assets across all product types. The Development and Finance Teams are responsible for managing the project pro forma, feasibility, project funding, investor relations and support of various investment and development decisions.
- Maintenance and updating of project pro forma, including:
- Development of individual asset-level pro forma
- Financial reporting, including partnership waterfalls
- Assisting development managers with property-level operating budgets as needed
- Oversight of annual project-wide appraisal process
- Tracking of leasing progress for office, retail and other components
- Analysis of leasing opportunities and asset financial performance
- Interaction with brokers, bankers, leasing agents, and investment partners
- Development of lender / equity investor packages
- Coordination with the Development, Finance, Asset Management, and Accounting Teams
- Support analytic requests of Senior Management
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-4 years of previous experience in real estate development, acquisitions or investment management
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field. MBA a plus
- Highly proficient understanding of real estate finance, including previous modeling of development projects and cash flow waterfalls. Advanced MS Excel skills required, experience with Argus preferred
- Strong organizational skills, independent problem solving, with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Self-motivated with meticulous attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Possess a high degree of self-confidence with capability to interact well with internal and external clients
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/gbgp9tt6kz5q9mm5