Junior Technical Writer
Our client, a global solutions provider, is looking for a contract Technical Writer to assist their technical training team. This position will focus on creating, editing and deleting content for online and classroom style technical training.
- Plan, write and edit internal documents relating to technical training
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Produce electronic hard copy documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical writer
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Ability to work in a highly technical environment
- Previous experience doing training or writing for training preferred (not required)
- Ideally have experience with at least a few of the following tools; Camtasia, Share-point, Storyline, Adobe, and Photoshop
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check to meet position eligibility requirements
- Immediate availability
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Junior Technical Writer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly