Junior Technical Writer
Our client, a global solutions provider, is looking for a contract Technical Writer to assist their technical training team. This position will focus on creating, editing and deleting content for online and classroom style technical training.
- Plan, write and edit internal documents relating to technical training
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Produce electronic hard copy documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical writer
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Ability to work in a highly technical environment
- Previous experience doing training or writing for training preferred (not required)
- Ideally have experience with at least a few of the following tools; Camtasia, Share-point, Storyline, Adobe, and Photoshop
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check to meet position eligibility requirements
- Immediate availability
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!