6 days left
- Full Time
We have competitive salary now for Dialysis Technicians!! Our rates have increased if you have experience and have the required licenses we want to talk with you!!!!
This position will be working for the Woodmore Dialysis Center located in Mitchellville, MD
Performs patient care duties delegated by the RN related to patients' personal needs, comfort, and safety.
Renders nursing care and administers hemodialysis treatments to patients in renal failure, End Stage or Acute.
Supports medical care for patients with renal failure as directed by the medical staff/nephrologists.
Supports the Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Hospital.Job Description Details:
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
1. Certification as a nursing assistant by the Maryland State Board of Nursing, as a CNA-DT
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Successful completion of adult basic education evaluations for math and reading
4. Successful completion of an American Heart Association BLS course within the probationary period.
5. Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language
6. Visual accuracy
7. Auditory acuity
8. Basic computer skills, to include data entry and retrieval
9. Ability to coordinate eyes and hands quickly and accurately
10. Ability to identify and distinguish color, temperature, texture, and size
11. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds, as determined by the nature of the patient care unit. Must be able to push, pull, lift patients and equipment (e.g. beds, stretchers).
12. Must be able to bend body downward at the waist and be able to kneel.
13. One year experience as a dialysis technician preferable. Completion of CCHT or BONENT national certification required. Must have a CNA-DT certificate from Maryland.
Frequent lifting of patients, weights up to 35 pounds
Frequent pushing of equipment up to 50 pounds
Moderate noise level, occasionally loud noise created by alarms, patients, equipment
Moderate computer use, sitting at desk, typing
Supervised by Director and/or designee. Directly supervised by and accountable to the Director, Coordinator, Charge Nurse or Registered Nurse for work direction. Is accountable to and works under the direct supervision of a registered nurse.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.