7 days left
- Full Time
Summary PenFed is hiring an Assistant, Marketing in Mclean, Virginia. The primary responsibility for this role will be to support the SVP Marketing and overall Marketing functions for the department. This individual must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment. S/he must be comfortable communicating professionally with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
Supports Marketing Leadership in all aspects of running a marketing department. Will schedule partner meetings, travel and be able to field calls and emails.
Manage concurrent day-today projects and tasks.
Facilitates media and sponsorship inquiries to request full details and route appropriately.
Assists with marketing research and reporting to collect, review and summarize data and trends.
Supports and helps champion department goals and implement new processes.
Attend cross-functional meetings and projects as needed.
Develop a full range of written materials and presentation materials at request of SVP Marketing.
Will work on presentations, office support and support the SVP of Marketing, while being exposed to high-level marketing decisions and planning.
Provides additional support as needed for internal marketing department events, Corporate events and all promotional activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field is required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in similar role.
- Outstanding eye for detail and command of English grammar and punctuation.
- Strong critical thinking skills. Ability to work quickly and accurately under deadline pressure.
- Must be a self-starter with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat (with a strong proficiency in PowerPoint and/or Keynote.)
- A passion for learning and growing.
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to collaborate.
- Positive and active approach to address unexpected hurdles, competing ideas, difficult feedback, decision-making with ambiguity, and other challenges.
This position will not supervise employees.
There are no additional certifications required.