Through the years, AHC has become recognized regionally as a leader in the construction and renovation of apartment buildings. These efforts have improved the quality of life for thousands of low-and-moderate income residents in the Washington-Baltimore metro area and have strengthened many local neighborhoods.
The Asset Manager is part of a team responsible for the financial & physical performance of the owner’s portfolio of properties. The Manager monitors the activities of the property management company and provides analysis & reporting to owners, investors, lenders, management, etc. as necessary. The Asset Manager works to prepare and present finances, loan restructuring or disposition recommendations on existing portfolio. The Manager also provides analytic support within the Asset Management team. This position is the first & lead point of contact for investors, lenders, & regulators. The Asset Manager reports to the Director, Portfolio & Asset Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Five years’ experience with multifamily real estate law, property operations, budgeting, financial reporting, lending practices & documents, risk management principles & practices for property & liability insurance
- Experience in a financial analysis environment in the multifamily real estate sector
- Knowledge & experience with affordable housing structure
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel in order to produce presentation quality reports
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Industry certifications a plus
- Strong organizational skills & ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Valid driver’s license.
To apply: Send resumes and salary requirements to HR via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via fax at 703-486-0653, for immediate consideration. E/O/E.