Full-time General Contractor needed to support several retail/design centers with construction, renovation, maintenance and general operations. The centers are located within the mid-Atlantic territory of Delaware through North Carolina (all travel expenses are covered by employer).
- Carpentry to include but not limited to installing cabinetry, constructing furniture, building walls (drywall, moldings, etc), and installing shelving
- Painting and Plumbing basics
- Electrical to include but not limited to installing lighting, trenching floors, installing ceiling fans
- Tile - installation and repair as well as implementing design ideas
- 2+ years of construction experience
- Class A, B or C contractor license is preferred, but not required
- Clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel to various locations in the Mid-Atlantic region (DE to NC)
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!