Full-time General Contractor needed to support several retail/design centers with construction, renovation, maintenance and general operations. The centers are located within the mid-Atlantic territory of Delaware through North Carolina (all travel expenses are covered by employer).
- Carpentry to include but not limited to installing cabinetry, constructing furniture, building walls (drywall, moldings, etc), and installing shelving
- Painting and Plumbing basics
- Electrical to include but not limited to installing lighting, trenching floors, installing ceiling fans
- Tile - installation and repair as well as implementing design ideas
- 2+ years of construction experience
- Class A, B or C contractor license is preferred, but not required
- Clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel to various locations in the Mid-Atlantic region (DE to NC)
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-620-6444 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for General Contractor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly