Bilingual Member Services Representative
Our client is a progressive growing $370 Million Credit Union that is committed to building a new way of banking for our current and future members in the DC metropolitan area. Our vision and goal is to be a progressive multi-billion dollar financial institution, by re-inventing the way we operate with our membership experience in mind. We are seeking bilingual (English/Spanish) member focused professionals who align with our vision of excellent customer service and overall organizational growth.
- Enthusiastically greet members as they enter branch lobby, promote the culture of the organization
- Handle all account servicing requests from members
- Answer questions about products and services and resolve problems that are within the authority to resolve.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities, and make product and/or service recommendations as the needs arise, and hand-off to appropriate branch staff or business line to complete the sale.
- Maintain and cross-sell member relationships through ongoing outbound calling.
- Act as liaison between members and various organizations and departments.
- Operate cash transaction drawer.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Educate members on Credit Union self-service technology
- A high school education or GED. College degree preferred
- Bilingual speaking and written skills required (Spanish/English)
- Prior experience in either the retail, customer service, or financial services industry required. Credit Union experience preferred.
- The ability to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays per month (8:30am-1:30pm) at various branches
- The flexibility to travel to multiple branches throughout the DC metropolitan area
- Excellent interpersonal engagement and presentation skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both members and employees
- Strong organizational, accuracy and detail orientation skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!