Bilingual Member Services Representative
Our client is a progressive growing $370 Million Credit Union that is committed to building a new way of banking for our current and future members in the DC metropolitan area. Our vision and goal is to be a progressive multi-billion dollar financial institution, by re-inventing the way we operate with our membership experience in mind. We are seeking bilingual (English/Spanish) member focused professionals who align with our vision of excellent customer service and overall organizational growth.
- Enthusiastically greet members as they enter branch lobby, promote the culture of the organization
- Handle all account servicing requests from members
- Answer questions about products and services and resolve problems that are within the authority to resolve.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities, and make product and/or service recommendations as the needs arise, and hand-off to appropriate branch staff or business line to complete the sale.
- Maintain and cross-sell member relationships through ongoing outbound calling.
- Act as liaison between members and various organizations and departments.
- Operate cash transaction drawer.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Educate members on Credit Union self-service technology
- A high school education or GED. College degree preferred
- Bilingual speaking and written skills required (Spanish/English)
- Prior experience in either the retail, customer service, or financial services industry required. Credit Union experience preferred.
- The ability to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays per month (8:30am-1:30pm) at various branches
- The flexibility to travel to multiple branches throughout the DC metropolitan area
- Excellent interpersonal engagement and presentation skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both members and employees
- Strong organizational, accuracy and detail orientation skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Bilingual Member Services Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly