Senior Administrative Assistant
Sparks Group is seeking multifaceted and deadline driven administrative professionals to support a client in the DC region. Are you experienced with Board Meetings, calendar management and scheduling? We want you!
- Serves as the C- Suites' liaison to the Board and communicates directly with Board members.
- Assists C-Suite to ensure compliance with the applicable policies, when carrying out Board and Board committee matters, including advanced distribution of materials before meetings.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks, including taking minutes at Board meetings, certain Board committee meetings, and other meetings as assigned; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Works closely and effectively with the C-Suite to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Assists with administrative matters related to internal management of the organization (which can be confidential).
- Acts as liaison with staff, maintaining good working relationships with staff and throughout the organization and exercising good judgment and discretion.
- Develops and manages the Executive Management departmental operating budget, and reports to the CEO on the status of this budget.
- Degree from a 4-year college or university preferred.
- Three or more years of experience supporting teams, Senior Managers, and/or C-Suite.
- Professional demeanor, strong judgement, maturity and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with planning and managing budgets.
- Experience in planning and supporting on-site and off-site meetings.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual, with exceptional time management skills, including the ability to work under tight deadlines, prioritize and efficiently manage multiple, complex projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat required; proficiency with SharePoint and cloud-based corporate board portals helpful.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!