IT PROJECT MANAGER
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Preferred minimum of at least 1 to 3 years of related experience as a Software, Functional, Data or Business Analyst and experience in planning, managing, and executing varied software development, customization, or IT systems development projects
- Broad knowledge of design, development, and interconnectivity in problem analysis, structured analysis and design, and or programming techniques
- Broad knowledge or experience using AGILE development methodology and toolsets for reporting and tracking preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Working knowledge of capturing business, functional and technical requirements from customers and internal users. Also creating Visio and Microsoft Word/Project documents of business requirements, process flows, and automated call flows
- Must have a B.A /B.S. degree in Information Systems or equivalent
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 703-874-8360, by TTY at 703-874-8554, or by FAX at 703-874-8651. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION BELOW.
JOB INTERVIEW TRAVEL: Candidates from outside the Washington, D.C., area may be selected for a telephone, teleconference, or in-person interview. If selected for an in-person interview, the ODNI hiring office will pay for travel by commercial carrier (economy class) or reimburse for privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage. If applicable, the candidate also will be reimbursed at a flat rate for commercial lodging and per diem.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and required KSAs and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. Applicants will also be evaluated on their narrative responses to the KSAs. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI