Westat is seeking a full-time Research Assistant to support behavioral research conducted by Westat's Center for Transportation, Technology & Safety Research.
· Conducting reviews of research literature
· Working with study participants
· Collecting data in driving simulator, laboratory, test track, and on-road conditions
· Preparing data for analysis and conducting preliminary analysis
· Assisting in the writing and preparation of reports and articles for publication/presentation
· A bachelor's degree in psychology or a related field
· Possession of a driver's license, a good driving record, and the ability to drive typical passenger vehicles
· Occasional work on weekends and evenings
· Occasional travel
Candidates should be capable of problem-solving, taking initiative, and be willing to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
Related experience is preferred.
Westat offers competitive benefits with ESOP, 401k, Health, Dental, paid vacation, sick and holiday leave, professional development as well as other benefits.
Any offer of employment may be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a post-offer background screening, if required for the position, based on the specific position which may include, for example, identity verification, employment history, or criminal records history.
Westat is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.