Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator
The Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator provides administrative support to the company’s C-Level Executives and the Alexandria office. This person will have access to confidential information and must handle every assignment discretely. Responsible for facilitating the administrative efficiency to support the quality of the company’s services and customer/vendor relationships.
- Front Desk: answer telephone, screen and direct calls accordingly; take and relay messages in a timely manner, as needed and greet persons with a pleasant, professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Mail: receives and sort all mail and packages delivered to the office. Prepare outgoing mail for pick up or courier
- Purchasing: order, organize and maintain inventory of all office supplies and reorders all necessary items in a timely fashion.
- General Office Maintenance: Order, organize and maintain inventory and supplies related to the reception area, kitchen and offices and maintain adequate supplies
- Will assist in maintaining all common areas, including the kitchen and appliances, in optimal state. Monitor and maintain office equipment when necessary.
- Maintain timely knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization. Provide general administrative and clerical support to company team members using Microsoft Office and Adobe/PDF. Meeting coordination: responsible for the coordination and management of all office meetings, organize catering and host visitors as necessary. Will also be responsible for the maintenance and coordination of conference rooms.
- C-Level support: maintenance of calendars, coordination and scheduling of meeting and travel plans. Preparation of all documents needed by the executives. May be required to run errands outside of the office. May be engaged in the fulfillment of C-Level personal requests and assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience supporting C-Level or Senior management
- 3 – 5 years of experience in office coordination and related responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superb editing and document production capabilities
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Strong work ethic
- Outside the box thinking capabilities
- Team player
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Able to work under direct supervision or independently
- Exceptional multitasking and time management skills
- Exposure to legal communications, documentation and overall legal secretarial responsibilities prefer
Send your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly