27375 - Deputy Program Manager for Technology - SNIS Professional Tier 1
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- SES/SNIS officer with five to ten years of executive experience leading strategic planning, and managing and directing the successful efforts of government information and intelligence sharing.
- Mastery of the concepts, methods, and practices of information sharing standards and technology interoperability.
- Mastery knowledge of and experience with Federal, state, local, tribal, private sector, and international counterterrorism, law enforcement, homeland security, and public safety agencies, organizations, professional associations, programs, policies, and practices particularly related to information sharing issues, needs, challenges, opportunities, and solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and management skills to conceptualize and effectively lead complex ISE projects; demonstrated executive leadership including the ability to strategically plan, manage, and direct the efforts of large-scale government organizations.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership inside and outside the USG. Superior ability to give effective oral presentations, and to otherwise represent the ISE across the Intelligence, Defense, foreign affairs, Law Enforcement, and Homeland Security communities.
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 703-874-8360, by TTY at 703-874-8554, or by FAX at 703-874-8651. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION BELOW.
JOB INTERVIEW TRAVEL: Candidates from outside the Washington, D.C., area may be selected for a telephone, teleconference, or in-person interview. If selected for an in-person interview, the ODNI hiring office will pay for travel by commercial carrier (economy class) or reimburse for privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage. If applicable, the candidate also will be reimbursed at a flat rate for commercial lodging and per diem.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and required KSAs and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI