Software Engineer II (Web Developer - Fullstack)
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Continued employment is contingent upon satisfactorily completing a criminal history records check. Employment with the U.S. House of Representatives is at-will. EOE.A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, and equivalent work experience is preferred.
Three or more years of experience building web applications (and/or APIs web services) and working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment as a Front End, Backend, Full stack or a DevOps engineer.
Strong knowledge and experience with some of the following front end and back end technologies:
• Experience with SQL or noSQL databases
• A strong desire to research and study new emerging technologies for consideration in future and ongoing development efforts
• Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
• Experience supporting and working closely with project customers
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Highly qualified candidates will be evaluated based on a structured interview.Read more Security clearance Not Applicable