The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of complex and routine administrative duties in support of the Office of Graduate Enrollment Services. Maintain the highest level of confidentiality in assuring discreet handling of all university and business activities and assuring student/client privacy.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- Minimum of two years senior level administrative secretarial experience and/or training Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- English language proficiency including, the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos: ability to write correspondence and documentation; and ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the university.
- Experience working in Higher Education.
Special Notes to Applicants
Application materials must be received by 02/26/2018
Open Until Filled No
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.