Part Time Receptionist - 16 Hours - Thursdays and Fridays
Since 1998, Bognet Construction successfully builds fast-track commercial interiors and base building projects ranging in size from a few thousand square feet to over 250,000 square feet. At Bognet, we know that when it comes to construction, customers do not like surprises. We work tirelessly to anticipate things that might go wrong or delay a project. We develop solutions to make sure that issues never become problems. We call this being "relentlessly proactive" and hold ourselves to this standard in everything we do. This focus on being "relentlessly proactive," allows Bognet to provide unmatched quality and service to our customers.
We are looking for a Part Time Receptionist for Thursdays and Fridays. We are open from 8 AM-5 PM.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Tracks Superintendent Daily Reports and emails report to Managment
- Answers questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, announces visitors to appropriate personnel, and validates parking as needed.
- Schedules meetings in conference center
- Sends, receives, sorts, logs and scans mail.
- Maintains fax machines, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Tidies and maintains reception area and kitchen/copy room.
- Performs general and administrative support as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Orders lunch as necessary.
Other duties may be assigned.
Bognet Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability or age.