Office 365 Solutions Developer
Sparks Group is seeking an experienced and talented Office 365 Solution Developer to work for one of our large clients. This role collaborates with internal clients to plan, configure, and develop effective and secure information systems to improve performance, increase productivity, and achieve business objectives. This position will be responsible for the design, delivery and support of O365 solutions within a hybrid environment.
$120,000 - $140,000
- Play a central role in leveraging the Microsoft Office 365 platform, partnering with business users providing guidance and support in implementing solutions using the Office 365 collaboration tool set.
- Responsible for all stages of requirements gathering, delivery, and support of solutions that meet business needs using the Office 365 Collaboration suite; including SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Flow, Office products, Groups, Teams, Delve, Sway, Stream and Planner.
- Development and Implementation of solutions for Collaboration portals, Enterprise Content Management, Workflows and Enterprise Search
- Maintain excellent knowledge about existing Microsoft Office 365 and emerging strategies and identify, develop opportunities for their use and drive changes
- Provide thought leadership on best practices for solution design with an understanding of Information Architecture functionality including: site mapping, application integration, enterprise search, taxonomy, content classification and portal interaction on mobile platforms
- Exhibit an understanding of SharePoint hybrid architecture and have the ability to design, deploy and support solutions in a shared services hybrid architecture
- This is a customer-facing role demanding demonstrated capability in confidently presenting thoughts and ideas to audiences of various sizes and technical knowledge levels
- Elicit and analyze business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams and convert business requirements into system functionality within the O365/hybrid framework
- O365 Subject matter expert for complex user support questions
- Analyze feasibility and perform testing of new features as they become available
- Assist in the development of training documentation, and provide training as needed
- Work with the Information Security team to ensure security standards are included, applied and maintained across all product sets within the domain
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent technical field required
- At least 4+ years hands-on experience in SharePoint Development and 2+ years of experience developing and implementing Office 365 based solutions
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!